Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cure Adenomyosis with Traditional Chinese Medicine


What is adenomyosis? denomyosis or adenomyoma is a kind of disease of endometriosis. When ectopic endometrium grows into muscle of womb, it is adenomyosis. And some patients have no symptoms.
Pain and infertility which caused by this disease is permanent. Symptoms like pain in low abdomen, waist and sacrum during or after period can be seen in many women, sometimes, those pains can spread to fundament, perineum and vagina. However, some patients cannot feel anything.

When doctors touch womb which is magnified uniformly, ball-like and hard, sufferers can experience pain. During the period, those symptoms will be more obvious when pressing. Adenomyosis often occurs after delivery and abortion.
Its main causes are delivery and chronic endometritis, which indicate that its occurrence is affected by infection. Fuyan Pill has the function like clearing away heat and toxic materials. So medicines in this pill not only can clear away heat and toxic materials but also can resist infection and make mysoplasma and chlamydia test negative to cure adenomyosis.
As for the symptoms, magnified uniformly, ball-like and hard womb, pain when pressing, Fuyan Pill resolve the hard lamps, promote blood circulation and dissolve stasis, stop pain and promote Qi, in order to cure adenomyosis. In the view of traditional Chinese medicine, the symptoms like excessive menstrual blood and long menstrual period are caused by congestion blockage. So the drug materials which can stop bleeding and dissolve stasis in Fuyan Pill can help regulate menstruation.
By analysising its causes and symptoms, there is no doubt that the main causes is infection. Lots of ademonyosis patients also have mycoplasma or chlamydia infection, so we treat this disease with Fuyan Pill because of its strong ability of killing bacteria and resisting infection.
Herbs in the recipe of Fuyan Pill can clear away heat and toxic material, promote blood and Qi circulation, dissolve stasis, and regulate menstruation. So as long as men have the above mentioned symptoms can use Fuyan Pill cure their disease. However, as for those patients who have heavy menstrual flow or long menses, additional herbs to stop bleeding is also required.
For most patients who take Fuyan Pill to treat their adenomyosis, three to four months medication is appropriate because four months is enough for them get a full recovery. With a required diet, the curing rate of adenomyosis of Fuyan Pill is higher than 80% according to clinical data. If you want to know more information about this pill, please contact us as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. This information will help those suffering from Adenomyosis and Endometriosis, I was also a victim. I am excited to share this testimony, I was 3 years ago diagnosed of Adenomyosis and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods, lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Adenomyosis and Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him: ronniemd70@gmail.com to find out more information and treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. tcm singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have believed herbal medicine could cure FIBROID? I suffered fibroid for a long time and getting pregnant was a problem, I had pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding even hospital could not help. Until I read about doctor Uduehi online, I contacted him for help and behold I was cured. I have gone for test severally at the hospital and was proved negative which means I am free from fibroid and I am also pregnant at the moment. You too can be cured if having such problem. His contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete